Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Building it, one blog at the time

Three blocks, marked WWW
I'm in the process of gathering my consulting and other ambitions into a new company, Active Web Communications. Its focus will be to assist businesses to better take advantage of the Web, both from a Market Commmunications and from a Systems Integration perspective. We haven't yet seen the lower end of the Content Management Market mature, while RSS and Weblogs are "Crossing the Chasm". Low cost software and hosted applications are bringing new challenges for software vendors and their customers. It's an exciting time to start a new business. Anyway, I won't bore you with more of the details here now.

Active Weblog logo, Building it one block at the time

Sufficiant to say that the company has a Weblog of its own. Subscribe to the feed and follow along! I'll be posting my web business related pieces there from now on and focus here more on shorter pieces about technical obsessions. I also hope to give this blog a design make-over soon.

Anyway, check it out. I just wrote a piece at Active about the prospects of Sensis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home